Unified Network Services monitors critical IT infrastructure components, including system metrics, network protocols, applications, services, servers, and network infrastructure.
We use state of the art monitoring, alerting and management systems to stay on top of your network 24/7/365.
Unified Network Services receives alerts when critical infrastructure components fail and recover, providing documented notice of events.
Unified Network Services acknowledges alerts and begins resolving outages and investigating security situation alerts immediately. Alerts can be escalated depending upon their severity.
Reports provide a historical record of outages, events, notifications, and alert response for later review. Availability reports help ensure your SLAs are being met.
Scheduled downtime prevents alerts during scheduled maintenance and upgrade windows.
Trending and capacity planning graphs and reports allow us to identify necessary infrastructure upgrades before failures occur.
Some of the proactive capabilities of our monitoring solution include:
- Application-Level Backup Recover from any server failure to physical or virtual machines in minutes.
- Antivirus Provides complete protection from potentially dangerous programs and network attacks
- Antimalware Quickly detect, destroy and prevent malware
- Proactive Monitoring Of servers, workstations, and remote computers
- Help Desk Capabilities Quickly resolves issues in minutes
- Infocenter Offers comprehensive reporting on all assets under management.
- IT Service Delivery Kit Provides proactive service in minutes, not days.
- Agent procedures Custom scripts to automate the things you do manually today.
- Audit and Inventory Track every system and software detail efficiently and reliably no matter where the machine is located.
- Patch Management Automatically keep servers, workstations and remote computers up-to-date with the latest important security patches and software updates.
We can help. Please contact us.